Need a Build Kit - Click Here - Up to 50% off Build Kits
The all new Scout Carbon has the character of a slopestyle bike blended with a super light weight package to pedal big mileage in any terrain. Taking mid travel to all new places, the Scout is equally at home slashing turns deep in the backcountry or turning your local trails into a playground. The long front center and 67 degree head angle keep you comfortable and safe; while the short 425mm chainstay and super low bottom bracket let you get wild.
- Progressive Geometry - Long, Low and Slack
- Award Winning GiddyUp Link Suspension
- Integrated Rubber Chainstay Protection
- Collet Style Main Pivot Hardware
- ISCG05 Chainguide Mounting
- Syntace X12 Rear 142mm Axle and Universal Transition Derailleur Hanger
- Full Size Water Bottle Compatibility
- User Friendly 73mm Threaded Bottom Bracket
- Tubes Inside Tubes Cable Routing Technology
- Large Frame Weight With Rear Shock: 6.2 lbs. / Large Complete Bike w/Kit 2: 27.7 lbs.
Fork Axle To Crown: 532mm
Fork Offset: 42mm
Rear Shock Size: 190mm x 51mm
Shock Hardware: 21.8mm x 8mm
Headset (Top): 44mm Zero Stack
Headset (Bottom): 56mm Zero Stack
BB Shell: 73mm BSA Threaded
Rear Brake Mount: 160mm Post Mount
Rear Axle: Syntace X12 12mm x 142mm
Front Derailleur Style: None
ISCG Tabs: ISCG 05 (2.5mm Offset)
Seatpost Diameter: 31.6mm
Seat Clamp: 37mm
Max Chainring Size: 34t
Max Tire Size: 27.5 x 2.5
Shock Tune: LL S 380 Debonair High Volume, 2 Bands
GiddyUp Suspension Setup Guide Click Here
||Transition Bicycle Co
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Supersports users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.
Write a product review