The Patrol Carbon is the highly decorated premium option to our well regarded aluminum Patrol that grabbed Dirt Magazine's top 100 products of 2016. All the great features of the aluminum Patrol with a large reduction in weight and no compromise in strength. The carbon front triangle, seatstays and chainstays provide a crisp and responsive ride with excellent trail feel. Featuring all the same geometry and GiddyUp suspension the Patrol Carbon is even more capable up and down mountains. The fully guided internal cable routing for rear brake and derailleur are easy to use and rattle free. The collet main pivot keeps the rear end stiff and the threaded bottom bracket is a mechanics dream. With around a 600 gram weight savings over the aluminum Patrol the Patrol Carbon climbs like an E-bike, and descends like a downhill bike.
- Progressive Geometry - Long, Low and Slack
- Award Winning GiddyUp Link Suspension
- Integrated Rubber Chainstay Protection
- Collet Style Main Pivot Hardware
- ISCG05 Chainguide Mounting
- Syntace X12 Rear 142mm Axle and Universal Transition Derailleur Hanger
- Full Size Water Bottle Compatibility
- User Friendly 73mm Threaded Bottom Bracket Tubes Inside Tubes Cable Routing Technology
- Large Frame Weight With Rear Shock: 6.8 lbs. / Large Complete Bike w/Kit 2: 28.8 lbs.
Fork Axle To Crown: 552mm
Fork Offset: 42mm
Rear Shock Size: 230mm x 65mm
Shock Hardware: 30mm x 8mm Top / 21.8mm x 8mm Bottom
Headset (Top): 44mm Zero Stack
Headset (Bottom): 56mm Zero Stack
BB Shell: 73mm BSA Threaded
Rear Brake Mount: 160mm Post Mount
Rear Axle: Syntace X12 12mm x 142mm
Front Derailleur Style: None
ISCG Tabs: ISCG 05 (2.5mm Offset)
Seatpost Diameter: 31.6mm
Seat Clamp: 37mm
Max Chainring Size: 36t Single
Max Tire Size: 27.5 x 2.5
Shock Tune: MM S 380, 2 Tokens
GiddyUp Suspension Setup Guide Click Here
||Transition Bicycle Co
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Supersports users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.
Write a product review