TransAM 29 Overview
The ultimate trail hardtail just got a whole lot cooler. The latest TransAM has been updated with super short 418mm chainstays, longer front center, stealth dropper support, and an all new dropout design. Our custom FAST (Freedom Axle System Technology) dropout uses a Syntace 142mm axle, but allow for chainstay length adjustment or singlespeed builds in a clean and tidy package. The TransAM was built following a strict recipe blending equal parts fun, value and style. Just like its namesake, the TransAM is powerful and ready to take you anywhere.
- Progressive Geometry - Long, Slack & Low
- Ultra short 418mm Chainstay Length
- New FAST Dropout for Singlespeed Builds or Chainstay Length Adjustment
- Syntace X12 Rear 142mm Axle and Universal Transition Derailleur Hanger
- ISCG05 Chainguide Mounting
- No Front Derailleur Support
- 44mm Headtube Fits Tapered Steerer Tube Forks
- Threaded 73mm Bottom Bracket Shell
- Stealth Seatpost Routing
||Transition Bicycle Co
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Supersports users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.
Write a product review