Need a Build Kit - Click Here - Up to 50% off Build Kits
The Smuggler takes the 29er in a new direction with a short travel platform that isn't short on versatility and has critics calling it one of the top mountain bikes of 2016. Aggressive geometry with a slack 67.5 head angle and roomy cockpit let you push the bike hard while the 29 wheels smooth out rough terrain. The short 435mm chainstay and 115mm of progressive suspension keep the bike agile, responsive and playful for maximum fun on whatever trail you choose.
- Progressive Geometry - Long, Low and Slack
- Award Winning GiddyUp Link Suspension
- Integrated Rubber Chainstay Protection
- Collet Style Main Pivot Hardware
- ISCG05 Chainguide Mounting
- Syntace X12 Rear 142mm Axle and Universal Transition Derailleur Hanger
- Full Size Water Bottle Compatibility
- User Friendly 73mm Threaded Bottom Bracket
- Internal Cable Routing with Stealth Dropper Post Routing
- Large Frame Weight With Rear Shock: 7.3 lbs. / Large Complete Bike w/Kit 2: 29 lbs.
Fork Axle To Crown: 541mm
Fork Offset: 51mm
Rear Shock Size: 190mm x 51mm
Shock Hardware: 21.8mm x 8mm
Headset (Top): 44mm Zero Stack
Headset (Bottom): 56mm Zero Stack
BB Shell: 73mm BSA Threaded
Rear Brake Mount: 160mm Post Mount
Rear Axle: Syntace X12 12mm x 142mm
Front Derailleur Style: None
ISCG Tabs: ISCG 05 (2.5mm Offset)
Seatpost Diameter: 31.6mm
Seat Clamp: 34.9mm
Max Chainring Size: 34t Single
Max Tire Size: 29x2.3
Shock Tune: LL3 S 380 Debonair High Volume, 2 Bands
GiddyUp Suspension Setup Guide Click Here
||Transition Bicycle Co
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Supersports users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.
Write a product review